“Look what they did to my boy!”
The obvious change is the inversion of the logo. It make the Humboldt Hog stand out but does add to the print surface on the front.
The more subtle difference is with the wording. On the original shirt, the word “Humboldt” is curved. On the righthand sample, the word is arched across the top. On the bottom half, the word “lacrosse” is slightly larger.
The “Black Hog” is one of five designs on sale now until March 16. Show your Hog pride and support the team by wearing some of the new T-shirts.
- Gray Hog — A fan favorite in a recent online poll, go Hog wild and buy a few of these beauties!
- The O.G. — The first Hogs wore black and yellow; this shirt is black and yellow.
- Big Helmet — Don’t leave home without it!
- Humboldt Script — Less is more, especially when it’s less big block letters.
- Black Hog — When the founder of Humboldt lacrosse says “make a gray Hog shirt in alumni colors,” it was an offer we couldn’t refuse!
T-shirts cost $20 and all proceeds go to the HSU Men’s Lacrosse club.